SaleBestseller No. 1
Power Pro Spectra Fiber Braided Fishing Line, Moss Green, 150YD/30LB
- Spool directly from the box
- Built-in cutter
- Package protects the remaining line
- Arbor tape included
- Color of cartridge matches line color
Bestseller No. 2
KastKing Superpower Braided Fishing Line,Yellow,25 LB,327 Yds
- Strong knot strength - dynamically incorporated strands in KastKing Superpower braided lines allow you to easily tie a more solid knot; you can even tie an improved clinch knot.
- Low memory - helps you achieve a better, farther casts, less chance of wind Knots
- Greater abrasion resistance - of KastKing braided fishing line decreases the likelihood of losing your "Big one"! KastKing Superpower Braid line's powers are. . . Super!
- Ultra-high sensitivity & zero stretch - for superior hook setting that increases your catch ratio.
- Smaller diameter - compared to other brands allowing you to spool more fishing line on to your reel.
Bestseller No. 3
Berkley Gorilla Tough
- Gorilla tough fishing line enhanced shock strength
- Brutally tough and extremely strong
- This long lasting sinking braid is easy on rod guides and reels
- Stronger and thinner than dacron braids and twice the strength of monofilament with half the diameter and virtually no stretch
- Available in camo green color; measures 0.011-inch width by 300-yards length
Bestseller No. 4
Sufix 832 Braid 40 lb Neon Lime 300 yards
- 8 Fibers (Featuring one GORE Performance Fiber and 7 Dyneema Fibers)
- Ultimate Abrasion Resistance
- Unbeatable Strength
- Proven Castability Improvements
- TGPTechnology Enhances Color Retention
Bestseller No. 5
Line Cutterz: The Quick Fishing Line Cutting Solution
- Two-sided stainless steel blade cuts mono-filament and braided lines from either side.
- Stainless steel rivet and ABS plastic for ultimate durability and safety.
- Marine grade Velcro adjustable strap to fit all sizes. Wear it on a finger or mount it to fishing rod handles, kayak seat posts, boat rails or anywhere else you can imagine.
- Safe and Convenient. Can't cut yourself with the safe design. TSA allowed. Bring your ring when you fly, travel.
- Great for all types of fishing including kayak fishing, surf fishing, chartered fishing, fly fishing and ocean fishing.
Bestseller No. 6
attwood 11714-2 Hollow Braided Polypropylene Anchor Line 1/4" x 50', White
- Floating line
- Resistant to rot and marine growth
- Rot proof and abrasion resistant floating Line complete with snap hook 1/4 inches x 50 feet
SaleBestseller No. 7
Extreme Max 3006.2060 BoatTector 3/8" x 100' Premium Solid Braid MFP Anchor Line with Thimble, Royal Blue
- 3/8" x 50' premium multifilament polypropylene (MFP) solid braid anchor line with stainless steel thimble on one end
- MFP is lightweight and floatable, with low stretch and minimal water absorption; it resists saltwater, gas, oil, acids, abrasion, mildew and UV
- *Working load limit: 250 lbs. / Breaking strength: 1290 lbs.
- Solid braid is smooth and flexible, with a structure that resists kinks or hockles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bestseller No. 8
SGT KNOTS Polypropylene Braided Anchor Rope Hollow Braid Boat Anchor Line with Spring Snap Hook - Lines for Marine Use, Fishing, Small Boats (1/4 in x 100 ft)
- POLYPRO ANCHOR LINE - SGT KNOTS Polypropylene Anchor Line is an affordable and lightweight anchor rope designed for boats under 16 feet in protected waters. Features a spring clip that allows easy attachment to boat and anchor.
- WATER-BASED RESISTANCE - Made with high-quality Polypropylene. Perfect for marine use with excellent resistance to moisture, mold, mildew, and UV rays. Floats on water and is rot proof.
- LIGHTWEIGHT STRENGTH - Hollow braid construction provides an incredibly lightweight rope with decent strength. Easy to handle, spool, and tie off.
- SIZE & STRENGTH - Width: 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch. Length: 50 feet, 75 feet, 100 feet. Breaking Strength is 580 pounds. Safe Working Load is 63 pounds.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Hollow Braid Polypropylene Anchor Line made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
Bestseller No. 9
Boat Throw Rope- Double Braided Nylon Rope, Stitched Loops and Floats by Boat Lines and Dock Ties (Blue Hook and Loop, 15 feet)
- 3/8 inch Soft Double braided nylon rope. Made in USA, with 5/16 stainless steel snap hook.
- Each end has a machine stitched loop and a float. Has great shock resistance.
- Must have throw rope , dock line, bow line for every boat on the water. Will not breakdown in salt water.
- This rope does not roll or kink under pressure. Highest quality double braided nylon rope.
Bestseller No. 10
SGT KNOTS Spectra Cord (1.8mm) Speargun Line - Fishing Line - All-Purpose Utility Cord - for Tie-Downs, Gear Bundles, Boot Laces, Camping, Survival, Marine, More (300 Feet Spool - Desert Camo)
- SPECTRA CORD - An all-purpose utility cord / speargun line with break strengths of: 1.8mm = 350 pounds, 2.2mm = 400 pounds. Spectra rope is the go to choice for high tension applications where you need a reliable line that will not snag, sever, or snap under pressure.
- POWERFUL CORE - Industrial strength Spectra fibers are Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE), 15 times stronger than steel and up to 40% stronger than Kevlar. The synthetic material is extremely resistant to cutting, abrasion, and degradation from sunlight and UV rays. UHMWPE fibers will repel moisture and float in water, a perfect choice for marine environments. Extremely low stretch, with less elasticity than both nylon, and Dacron polyester.
- RESISTANT SHELL - Cut-resistant Spectra core is wrapped in a braided polyester sheath that provides an extra layer of resistance to water, weather, surface abrasion, and degrading chemicals. The polyester jacket is flexible enough to allow for excellent knot retention, but thick enough to keep the core untouched by the elements.
- LENGTH and WIDTH - Choose between pre-cut lengths 100 feet or 300 feet. SGT KNOTS Spectra Speargun Line diameter thickness options: 1.8 mm or 2.2 mm. Available in 5 colors: Aqua Camo, Desert Camo, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, or White.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Spectra Speargun Line made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
Compare The Top 10 Does Braided Fishing Line Float