Bestseller No. 1
Verizon Novatel T1114v LTE Router with Voice and Fax Connection (Latest Version)
- NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ACTIVATION WITH ANY OF VERIZON'S UNLIMITED PLANS. This device requires its own SINGLE DEVICE OR SHARED DATA PLAN.
- Includes SIM card (Pre Installed) Ready for activation
- Replacement router from Verizon , Comes with accessories in a brown replacement box.
- SEE SIGNAL STRENGTH, PASSWORDS, DATA USAGE AND MORE ON THE TOUCH-KEY NAVIGATION SCREEN
- MAINTAIN YOUR ABILITY TO MAKE CALLS DURING POWER OUTAGES
Bestseller No. 2
TP-Link SafeStream TL-R600VPN Gigabit Broadband Desktop VPN Router, 680M NAT throughput, 20k Concurrent Sessions, 20 IPSec VPN Tunnels, VLAN, Multi-NAT, 4 WAN Load balance or auto failover
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN Port, and 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Supports IPSec, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP VPN protocols, Simultaneous supports up to 20 IPsec VPN tunnels, 16 L2TP VPN tunnels and 16 PPTP VPN tunnels
- SPI firewall and DoS defense protect your network from most known Internet attacks
- Professional 4KV lightning protection keeps your investment safe and sound
- 1 Gigabit WAN port and 4 Gigabit LAN ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
SaleBestseller No. 3
Linksys WRT54GL Wi-Fi Wireless-G Broadband Router
- Linux based Internet sharing Router with built in 4 port Switch and Wireless G Access Point
- Shares a single Internet connection (10/100 WAN) with 4 Ethernet wired (10/100 switched LAN ;Compliant with the IEEE 802.11b/g protocol;LEDs: Power, DMZ, WLAN, Ethernet (1, 2, 3, 4), Internet
- Max. Link Rate:54 Mbps; Has 2 External Antennas ; supports WPA2 standards for use of the available encryption regardless of client devices and features a built in SPI firewall to prevent potential attacks from the Internet
- Interface: Ethernet Port; Ports: 1x 10/100 WAN, 4x 10/100 Switched LAN, 1x Power;Dimensions 3.91 x 3.85 x 3.92 inches/ 99.5 x 97.8 x 99.6 millimeters
- Platform Compatibility: Windows XP , Windows Vista 32/64 ; package includes router and no modem. Operating Humidity:10 to 85 percent Noncondensing
Bestseller No. 4
analiti - Speed Test WiFi Analyzer
- Internet and iPerf3 speed tests
- WiFi scanner and channel maps (inc. beacon decodes)
- Connected device scanner - who's using the network
Bestseller No. 5
ARRIS SURFboard SB6141-RB 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (Renewed)
- Approved on Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Brighthouse Networks), Cox, Mediacom, Suddenlink and most other US Cable Internet Providers. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T or Centurylink. REQUIRES Internet Service.
- Wired modem only. Does not include WiFi router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Etherent port to connect to PC or Router.
- 8 Download Channels and 4 Upload Channels capable of up to 343 Mbps download and 131 upload speeds. Recommended for Internet Plans up to 100 Mbps.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6, the latest standard.
- 90 Day Warranty. ARRIS Certified Refurbished. US Technical support. ARRIS Certified Refurbished products will ALWAYS be branded ARRIS, Never Motorola! If you get Motorola branded product they are illegitimate, need to be returned to Seller and Reported to Amazon
Bestseller No. 6
Linksys WRT54G-TM T-Mobile Hotspot Home Wireless Router
- LAN Ports - 4 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- WAN Ports - 1 10/100 Mbps RJ-45
- Transition calls from T-Mobile wireless network to Wi-Fi when use with T-Mobile hotspot phone
- Simplifies wireless connection to T-Mobile Hotspot phone
Bestseller No. 7
Internet Speed Test: Troubleshoot Your Internet Connection Problems
- Test connection ping
- Test download speed
- Test upload speed
SaleBestseller No. 8
NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem - Instant Broadband Connection | Works with AT&T and Alternate Carriers (LB1120)
- Get automatic 4G LTE connection | Built-in Gigabit WAN for simple connection to your router, switch or computer.
- Fast 4G LTE speeds up to 150 Mbps for downloads and 50 Mbps for uploads with 4G to 3G fallback support.
- Works with any GSM Carier, including ATT and T-Mobile. Device will not work with Verizon or Sprint.
- Two TS-9 connectors available to connect optional 4G/3G antennas to Improve performance of your mobile broadband.
- Reliable backup source when Broadband connectivity is not available
SaleBestseller No. 9
NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S Smart WiFi Router (R8000P) - AC4000 Tri-Band Wireless Speed (up to 4000 Mbps) | Up to 3500 sq ft Coverage & 55 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 2 USB Ports
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 3500 square feet wireless coverage with AC4000 speed (Tri band up to 750 + 1625 + 1625 Mbps)
- RECOMMENDED FOR UP TO 55 DEVICES: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- LOADED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Designed with a dual core 1.8GHz processor, 6 amplified antennas, Beamforming+, MU MIMO, Smart Connect, Amazon Alexa Voice Controls, and more
- USB CONNECTIONS: Share a storage drive and printer with any connected device, and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1x3.0 and 1x2.0 USB ports
Bestseller No. 10
ARRIS Surfboard (16x4) DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Plus AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, 686 Mbps Max Speed, Certified for Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox & More (SBG10)
- 3 products in 1: 16x4 Cable Modem, AC1600 Dual band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Router
- APPROVED on Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Bright house Networks), Cox and other US Cable Internet Providers. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T or CenturyLink
- Cable Modem: 16 DOWNLOAD & 4 UPLOAD channels to maximize your Cable ISP service offerings. APPROVED for plans up to 300 Mbps. Supports IPv4 and IPv6 - the latest Internet standard
- Router: AC1600 2.4/5.0 GHz Dual-band Concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Wi-Fi beamforming - max coverage and performance
- 2 year warranty
Compare The Top 10 Wifi Router For Broadband Connection