SaleBestseller No. 1
Buffalo AirStation HighPower N300 Wireless Router (WHR-300HP2)
- Wireless 802.11n - speeds up to 300 Mbps
- HighPower Technology offers outstanding range and coverage
- Mobile friendly setup and device connection for smartphone and tablet users
- Step-by-step setup wizard for easy configuration
- Configure as an access point or wireless bridge
Bestseller No. 2
Kasa Smart Light Switch by TP-Link - Needs Neutral Wire, WiFi Light Switch, Works with Alexa & Google (HS200)
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands free experience
- GUIDED INSTALL: No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation
- SCHEDULING: Use Schedules to set your Smart Switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away
- NOTE: Requires a neutral wire / works in a single pole setup only / Requires a secured 2.4 gigahertz Wi Fi network connection; Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
SaleBestseller No. 3
StarTech.com 10/100Mbps Ethernet to USB 2.0 Network LPR Print Server - USB Print Server with 10Base-T/100Base-TX Auto-Sensing (PM1115U2)
- NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE AVAILABLE: To enhance the performance of your 10/100Mbps networking USB print server in varied network environments, download the latest version of the product firmware.
- GREAT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: This USB print server adapter is the perfect printing solution. It's ideal for home or small office applications, and government and educational institutions that require shared printing capabilities.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Ethernet print server is USB 2.0 compliant, and works w/ Mac & Windows, including Windows 10. The print adapter also supports LPR network printing and Bonjour Print Services to provide ultimate compatibility.
- PRINT FROM ANYWHERE: Print from any computer connected to the LAN. This print server doesn't require a wired connection to a computer, however you must connect the server to your networking device (eg. router) w/ the included RJ45 network cable.
- SHARE A PRINTER: Share a USB printer w/ multiple users over an Ethernet network. The print server has 10Base-T/100Base-TX auto-sensing to ensure a reliable connection, letting you print from any network computer, across the office or over the Internet.
Compare The Top 10 Wifi Router Configuration Step By Step Pdf
No products for "Wifi Router Configuration Step By Step Pdf" found.