Bestseller No. 1
eero Pro WiFi System (Set of 3 eero Pros) - 2nd Generation - Advanced Tri-Band Mesh WiFi System to Replace Traditional Routers and WiFi Range Extenders - Coverage: 5+ Bedroom Home
- WHOLE HOME WIFI SYSTEM: eero Pro WiFi System (3 eero Pros) replaces the traditional WiFi router, WiFi extender, and internet booster by covering a 5+ bedroom home with fast and reliable internet powered by a mesh network.
- eero SECOND GENERATION: With the most intelligent mesh WiFi technology and powerful hardware, the eero 2nd generation WiFi system is 2x as fast as the original eero WiFi. Backwards compatible with 1st generation eeros.
- CUTTING EDGE HOME WIFI: Unlike the common internet routers and wireless access points, eero automatically updates once a month, always keeping your home WiFi system on the cutting edge.
- MESH NETWORK: Powered by proprietary TrueMesh technology, the eero mesh WiFi network leverages multiple wireless access points to create an incredibly dependable internet experience, all on a single mesh WiFi system.
- QUICK & EASY SETUP: Replacing your old WiFi router has never been easier than with the eero Whole Home WiFi System. Set up takes minutes and the companion mobile app makes managing your home WiFi simple and intuitive.
SaleBestseller No. 2
TP-Link Archer CR500 16x4 DOCSIS3.0 AC1200 Wireless Wi-Fi Cable Modem Router | Up to 1200Mbps Wi-Fi Speeds | Max Download Speeds Up to 680Mbps | Certified for Comcast XFINITY, Spectrum, and more
- Eliminate Rental Fee: Eliminate your cable modem monthly rental fee - Up to $120 per year
- Cable Modem Router: Item is Cable Modem Router and this will serve as both your Cable Modem and WiFi Router
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support; J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link "Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers in 2017"；Great for Cable Internet plans up to 300Mbps with XFINITY from Comcast, Spectrum (Including Charter, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House Networks), Suddenlink, Mediacom, and WOW
- Increase Throughput: Up to 680Mbps download speeds based on cable provider's service; Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉), Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
- Stronger Connection: Beamforming helps antennas locate WiFi devices and focus its wireless signal towards them
SaleBestseller No. 3
NETGEAR Nighthawk Smart WiFi Router (R6700) - AC1750 Wireless Speed (up to 1750 Mbps) | Up to 1500 sq ft Coverage & 25 Devices | 4 x 1G Ethernet and 1 x 3.0 USB ports | Armor Security
- FAST WiFi PERFORMANCE: Get up to 1500 square feet wireless coverage with AC1750 speed (Dual band up to 450 + 1300 Mbps)
- RECOMMENDED FOR UP TO 25 DEVICES: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- LOADED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Designed with a 1 GigaHertz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming+, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and more
- USB CONNECTIONS: Share a storage drive or printer with any connected device or create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1 x 3.0 USB port.System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
Bestseller No. 4
- Generates a snapshot view of nearby Wi-Fi signals
- Includes 5 different signal views
- Provides numerous customizable settings
SaleBestseller No. 5
NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage up to 1000 sq.ft. and 15 devices with AC750 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (up to 750Mbps speed), and Compact Wall Plug Design
- EXTENDED WIRELESS COVERAGE: Adds WiFi range coverage up to 1000 square feet, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more
- AC750 WIFI SPEED: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual band and patented FastLane technology
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with WiFi. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non standard or outdated
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed
- SAFE & SECURE: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
Bestseller No. 6
Fate and Fury, Part 1
- Prime Video
Bestseller No. 7
VPNs and NAT for Cisco Networks (Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching v5.0 Book 3)
- Stuart Fordham
- Kindle Edition
SaleBestseller No. 8
Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies
- Lawrence C. Miller
- For Dummies
- Edition no. 1 (04/19/2011)
- Paperback: 368 pages
Bestseller No. 9
Google WiFi system, 3-Pack - Router replacement for whole home coverage (NLS-1304-25)
- A new type of connected system for seamless WiFi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It's compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single WiFi point covers up to 1,500 square feet, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 square feet Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what's connected, prioritize devices, and pause the WiFi on kids devices.Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids devices, like during
Bestseller No. 10
MOTOROLA MG7540 16x4 Cable Modem Plus AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with DFS, 686 Mbps Maximum DOCSIS 3.0 - Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter Spectrum, More
- 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in AC1600 Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) WiFi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall, and more. This product is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 375 Mbps. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, BrightHouse, WOW!, CableOne, RCN, Mediacom and other cable service providers. ELIMINATE CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES UP TO 156 DOLLARS PER YEAR. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by provider). NOT COMPATIBLE with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink and other fiber optic, DSL or satellite services. Model MG7540 DOES NOT have a phone jack. This model CANNOT be used for making or receiving telephone calls.
- Built-in high-speed WiFi router with AC1600 Wi-Fi provides Internet access for WiFi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- The router can work on WiFi DFS frequencies, unlike most routers, so it is much less vulnerable to WiFi interference from neighbors. AnyBeam beamforming at both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design minimizes shelf space and improves cooling while looking great in any home or office. A two-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment. Includes phone and web support by friendly, professional USA-based technical support specialists. Phone support is provided in English and Spanish.
Compare The Top 10 Three Wifi Router