Bestseller No. 1
SKIL 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51? bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-lb design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility.Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
Bestseller No. 2
DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake, 15-Amp (DWE575SB)
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
SaleBestseller No. 3
SKILSAW SPT77WML-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Worm Drive Circular Saw
- Lightest magnesium construction reduces user fatigue for less down time
- Cut-Ready depth of cut system helps with quick, accurate depth measurements
- 53° bevel allows users to complete a wider variety of cuts
- 15 Amp of power gives users the power to rip through more lumber in less time
- The anti-snag lower guard provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces
Bestseller No. 4
Makita 5007F Circular Saw
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8"" at 90°, 1-3/4"" at 45°)
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance
Bestseller No. 5
Makita 5477NB 7-1/4" Hypoid Saw
- Efficient hypoid gears deliver more power and greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor for increased productivity.
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance.
- 0º - 51.5º bevel capacity with positive stops at 45º and 51.5º is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs.
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance.
Bestseller No. 6
DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Brake, Tool Only (DCS570B)
- Power - Brushless motor provides 5200Rpm and maintains speed under load
- Runtime - 100 cross cuts in a 2x4 (Pine)
- Capacity - 7-1/4" blade provides 2-9/16" depth of cut
- Ease of use - bevel capacity up to 57 degrees
- Battery not included
SaleBestseller No. 7
SKILSAW SOUTHPAW SPT67M8-01 15 Amp 7-1/4 In. Magnesium Left Blade Sidewinder Circular Saw
- Left blade sidewinder improves blade and cut line accuracy and visibility
- All-magnesium construction reduces user fatigue and adds durability
- Powerful Dual-Field motor increases cooling and extends tool life
- Best-in-class torque improves productivity and increases speed of cut
SaleBestseller No. 8
PORTER-CABLE 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw, Heavy Duty Steel Shoe, 15-Amp (PCE300)
- 15 amp motor running at 5,500 RPM provides power and speed through applications
- Steel shoe with optimum line of sight provides accurate cuts and durable construction
- Spindle lock and depth adjustment for quick adjustments on the job
- Only 9.5 lbs, with Aux handle, provide comfort and clear line of sight
SaleBestseller No. 9
DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw, Tool Only (DCS391B)
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
SaleBestseller No. 10
TACKLIFE Circular Saw with Metal Handle, 6 Blades(4-3/4" & 4-1/2"), Laser Guide, 5.8A, Max Cutting Depth 1-11/16'' (90°), 1-3/8'' (0°-45°), Ideal for Wood, Soft Metal, Tile and Plastic Cuts - TCS115A
- ➤METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering stronger clamping force to make the cutting more stable. Easy and quick to install and disassemble by rotating the handle without any auxiliary tools. The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, convenient for cutting.
- ➤POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5.8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC pipe, tile with ease. 6 Blades: 2x24T TCT(120mm) for wood cuts/ 2x60T HSS(115mm) for wood and soft metal cuts/ 2pcs grit diamond blade(115mm) for tile cuts, extending the applications of the compact circular saw.
- ➤FLEXIBLE 90° & 45° BEVEL CUTTING:Easy-set depth scaled gauge lever allows the cutting depth up to 1-11/16 inches(42.9mm) at 90°; The bevel capacity at 45° is 1-3/8 inches (34.9mm), you can decide your bevel cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°. Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly.
- ➤SAFETY DESIGN & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Motor postposition separates the front and rear gravity, promises a stable operation; Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation.
- ➤VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: You will get:1XTacklife TCS115A circular saw; 6 blades(2x120mm for wood cuts/2x115mm for wood and soft metal cuts/2x115mm for tile cuts); 1Xmetal handle; 1Xparallel guide; 1Xelbow dust port; 1Xhex key; user manual; 2-year warranty card.
Compare The Top 10 Skill Saws