Bestseller No. 1
Mikrotik Routerboard RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN Sfp Port plus 10 Port Ethernet
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-2HnD has most features and interfaces from all our Wireless routers
- It's powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 128MB RAM, five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and SFP cage
- Also, it features powerful dual chain 2.4Ghz (2312-2732MHz depending on country regulations) 802.11bgn wireless AP, RJ45 serial port, USB port and RouterOS L5 license, as well as desktop case with power supply and two 4dBi Omni antennas
- RouterBOARD 2011UAS-2HnD-IN comes with desktop enclosure, LCD panel and power supply
- The RB2011Ui also has passive PoE output capability on the last port (ETH10), this means you can power another device just by connecting it over regular Ethernet cable
SaleBestseller No. 2
MikroTik hEX S Gigabit Ethernet Router with SFP Port (RB760iGS)
- Mikrotik hEX S (RB760iGS) is a five port Gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- It comes with a very powerful dual core 880 MHz CPU and 256 MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- The device has a USB 2.0, PoE output for Ethernet port #5 and a 1.25Gbit/s SFP cage.
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP, Dual Core 880MHz CPU, 256MB RAM, USB, microSD, RouterOS L4, IPsec hardware encryption support and The Dude server package.
- IPsec hardware encryption (~470 Mbps) and The Dude server package is supported, microSD slot on it provides improved r/w speed for file storage and Dude.
Bestseller No. 3
Mikrotik RB3011UIAS-RM RouterBOARD 10xGigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, LCD, RB3011
- RB3011UiAS-RM Unit comes with 1U rackmount enclosure, a touchscreen LCD panel, a serial console port and PoE output functionality on the last Ethernet port
- CPU nominal frequency 1.4 GHz / CPU core count 2 / Size of RAM 1 GB / 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 10 / Switch chip model QCA8337-AL3C-R
- PoE in Yes (passive only) / PoE out Yes (port 10) / Supported input voltage 10 V - 30 V / Voltage Monitor Yes / PCB temperature monitor Yes / License level 5
- Operating System RouterOS / CPU IPQ-8064 / Max Power consumption 10 W
- The RB3011 is a new multi port device, our first to be running an ARM architecture CPU for higher performance than ever before. The RB3011 has ten Gigabit ports divided in two switch groups, an SFP cage and for the first time a SuperSpeed full size USB 3.0 port, for adding storage or an external 3G/4G modem
SaleBestseller No. 4
Mikrotik hEX RB750Gr3 5-port Ethernet Gigabit Router
- The hEX RB750Gr3 is a five port gigabit Ethernet router for locations where wireless connectivity is not required.
- The device has a full size USB port. USB slot type is USB type A This new updated revision of the hEX brings several improvements in performance.
- It is affordable, small and easy to use, but at the same time comes with a very powerful dual core 880MHz CPU and 256MB RAM, capable of all the advanced configurations that RouterOS supports.
- CPU core count:2; Size of RAM:256 MB
- Supported input voltage:8 V - 30 V; Operating System:RouterOS
SaleBestseller No. 5
MikroTik hAP ac lite Dual-concurrent Access Point (RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US)
- 5 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports (PoE output on port 5),
- RB952Ui-5ac2nD-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
Bestseller No. 6
MikroTik - RB2011IL-RM - 600MHz 64MB 5x LAN PoE out for port# 10
- Mikrotik RB2011iL-RM is a multi port device series designed for indoor use
- Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring are just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS
- New feature: power injector on Ethernet port 10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit
- It is powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license, as well as five Gigabit Ethernet ports and five Fast Ethernet ports
- RouterBOARD 2011iL-RM comes with 1U rackmount enclosure and power supply
Bestseller No. 7
Mikrotik RB2011iL-IN smallform factor EthernetRouter with 10 Ethernet Ports
- The RB2011iL-IN is the most basic model, with five Gigabit ethernet ports, five Fast ethernet ports, power jack and PoE support.
- It's powered by the new Atheros next generation 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor and has 64MB of RAM and a Level4 RouterOS license.
- There is PoE output function for port #10 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
- RouterBOARD 2011iL-IN comes with desktop enclosure and power supply.
- Wall mount kit for network closet is available for purchase as an optional accessory.
Bestseller No. 8
TP-Link SafeStream TL-R600VPN Gigabit Broadband Desktop VPN Router, 680M NAT throughput, 20k Concurrent Sessions, 20 IPSec VPN Tunnels, VLAN, Multi-NAT, 4 WAN Load balance or auto failover
- 1 Gigabit WAN port, 1 Gigabit LAN Port, and 3 Gigabit WAN/LAN ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Supports IPSec, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP VPN protocols, Simultaneous supports up to 20 IPsec VPN tunnels, 16 L2TP VPN tunnels and 16 PPTP VPN tunnels
- SPI firewall and DoS defense protect your network from most known Internet attacks
- Professional 4KV lightning protection keeps your investment safe and sound
- 1 Gigabit WAN port and 4 Gigabit LAN ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
Bestseller No. 9
Mikrotik RB951G-2HND 5-Port Gigabit Wireless AP 1000mW
- RB951G-2HnD is a wireless SOHO Gigabit AP with a new generation Atheros CPU and more processing power
- It has five Gigabit Ethernet ports, one USB 2.0 port and a high power 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n wireless AP with antennas built in
- 600Mhz CPU, 128MB RAM and 128 MB storage size
- The device is very small and will look good in any home or office, wall mounting anchor holes are provided
- Package contains RouterBOARD 951G-2HnD in a plastic case and power adapter
SaleBestseller No. 10
Linksys Business LGS124P 24-Port Rackmount Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Unmanaged Network Switch I Metal Enclosure
- Wired connection speed up to 1,000 Mbps
- 8, 16, or 24 Gigabit Ethernet autosensing ports
- Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) support. Power Saving - Cable connected detection, sleep mode
- Easy plug-and-play connection.Power input:100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Compare The Top 10 Rackmount Wifi Router