SaleBestseller No. 1
Watersnake T24 Asp 24 Pound Thrust 12V Electric Trolling Motor with 24" Shaft with Kayak Bracket
- If you're after lightweight and portabiliy, this is it. This motor weighs a mere 2.2kg and is ideal for powering kayaks, canoes, small dinghies and inflatable boats, especially if you have to carry your craft to the water. The simple design keeps the weight down while delivering the performance you need.
- There is a high and low speed control, a forward and reverse switch, and extendable handle for easy steering, a 24" (61cm) shaft plus an anti-impact clip system in the mount. The two-blade propeller is a weedless design.Included is both the electric motor and the mounting bracket.
- The motor included with this kit has 24lbs of thrust. The bracket is new and revolutionary, changing the way kayakers think about attaching their electric motor on a kayak. In the past, kayak and canoe owners were often forced to make their own.
- This new design from Watersnake was created to make it easy to attach motors to kayaks and canoes. It is the first of its kind and will suit motors up to 34lb thrust providing the shaft diameter is not more than 25mm.
- The universal design is suitable for most kayaks and canoes. Instructions for attaching the bracket are included and also available in a video online.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Intex Challenger K1 Kayak, 1-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump
- Nimble, durable kayak is made of durable welded material with eye-catching graphics for added safety on the lake or slow-moving river
- Cockpit is designed for comfort and maximized space, and inflatable I-beam floors add stability
- Cargo net to store extra gear, and grab line on both ends of kayak; inflatable seat with backrest
- Comes with 84-inch aluminum oar, repair patch and Hi-output manual hand pump. Rugged vinyl construction
- Measures 30-by-15-by-108 inches (W x H x D), with 27.2-pound weight and 220-pound maximum capacity
SaleBestseller No. 3
Streamlight TLR-8 Gun Light with Laser
- Body and facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50, 000 hour lifetime; borofloat high temperature glass
- 500 Lumens, 4, 300 Candela peak beam intensity and 131 m beam distance
- Custom TIR Optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination; optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Left and right side switches provide ambidextrous operation; quick press for constant on operation and press and hold for Momentary operation
SaleBestseller No. 4
Barnett Whitetail Hunter II Crossbow | Shoots 350 FPS | Includes 4x32 scope, rope cocking device, light weight quiver & two 20 inch Headhunter arrows
- 350 feet per second. Draw weight: 150 lbs Kinetic energy: 103 ft lbs. Realtree Extra Camo
- Overall weight 6.4 lbs | axle to axle 16.125" | dimensions 34.25"L x 18.25"W
- Made in the USA and ships mostly assembled; 12.5 Power Stroke (in)
- Trigger Tech Technology with 3lb zero-creep release. All stainless steel components. Nock sensor and adf eliminate dry fires
- Includes: 4x32 scope, rope cocking device, light weight quiver, two 20 inch Headhunter arrows, lube wax (we suggest you lube strings every 10 shots)
Bestseller No. 5
Blue Sea Systems ST Blade Fuse Block - 12 Circuits with Negative Bus & Cover
- St blade fuse block - 12 circuits with negative bus and cover
- Positive distribution bus with #10-32 stud
- Can be used for 24-hour circuits
- Cover satisfies ABYC/USCG Requirements for insulation, incorporates an easy to open push button latch providing easy access to fuses, storage for two spare fuses
- Accepts ATO and ATC fast acting blade fuses
Bestseller No. 6
KastKing Cutthroat 7 inch Fishing Pliers, 7 inch Straight Nose
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel - The KastKing Cutthroat pliers are made from corrosion resistant 420 stainless steel and coated with a tough Teflon coating for added protection. Our stainless steel pliers are 46% harder than aluminum pliers and nearly 3 times the bending strength of aluminum pliers. Designed for long term performance, these pliers are ideal for both freshwater and harsh saltwater environments.
- Tungsten Carbide Cutters - Super hard tungsten carbide cutters slice though mono, fluorocarbon, or braid with ease. Side mounted anvil cutters for easy access, these cutters allow you to cut your tag end as close to the knot as you desire without any obstructions and the raised surface behind the blade ensures your line will always be in the cutting zone.
- Multi-Function Jaws - Grab and remove any fish hook with the serrated jaws or take advantage of the crimping slots to secure a split shot weight or build a steel leader. To cinch down a knot quickly and safely, insert your hook into one of the holes in the jaws and pull on your hook to create a tight knot. Available in both a straight nose and a Split ring nose design.
- Rubber Handle - The ergonomic textured rubber handle provides comfort and control. A thin grip profile and the spring loaded jaws allow for easy one hand use without worrying about the pliers slipping out of your hands.
- Sheath/Lanyard Included - Includes a custom molded sheath with belt clip to ensure your investment is protected from normal wear and tear. Clip on to your belt or the waistband of your shorts, to make sure you have quick access when a fish is on the line and the coiled lanyard will ensure your pliers don't fall overboard!
Compare The Top 10 How To Make Fishing Line Straight