SaleBestseller No. 1
ARRIS SURFboard SBR-AC3200P AC3200 Wi-Fi Router with Ripcurrent Using G.hn
- AC3200 Wi-Fi speeds up to 3200 Mbps- tri-band concurrent N450+ AC1350+ AC1350 Mbps speeds and 2-Year Limited Warranty with USA Technical Support: 877-466-8646
- 6 high-performance antenna with Wi-Fi Beam forming for maximum coverage and performance
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports & Fast, secure USB 2.0 port and USB 3.0 Ports. Compatibility : Compatible with any Cable/DSL/Fiber modem
- Ripcurrent g.Hn uses home power lines to expand your network at Gigabit speeds
- Compatible with SURFboard RipCurrent Wi-Fi Hotspots and network extenders (sold separately) any outlet. Any room. It just works!
Bestseller No. 2
ASUS RT-AC87R Wireless-AC2400 Dual Band Gigabit Router
- World's first 4x4 MU-MIMO antenna design with AiRadar universal beam forming for unrivaled multi-device performance and wireless signal coverage up to 465 square meters (around 5,000sqft).
- Has 1GHz dual-core processor to make Wi-Fi-to-USB transfer speeds up to twice as fast, and can show up to a 50% improvement in total throughput on a heavily-loaded network with multiple clients.
- Built-in USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports for up to 10-times faster data transfers to USB storage devices, printer sharing, and 3G/4G dongle support.
- ASUSWRT graphical user interface for easy, CD-free 30-second setup and hassle-free advanced network control.
- Protection with Trend Micro with triple-strength total network security, plus robust parental controls and privacy protection.
SaleBestseller No. 3
Ubiquiti NanoBeam ac Gen2 High-Performance airMAX ac Bridge (NBE-5AC-Gen2-US)
- Easy to use. Highly durable Product
- Easy to install
- Manufactured in China
Bestseller No. 4
Ubiquiti PowerBeam ac Gen2 High-Performance airMAX ac Bridge (PBE-5AC-Gen2-US)
- Incorporating a dish reflector design with proprietary airMAX ac technology, the PowerBeam AC High-Performance ac Bridge is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance.
- Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2, with dedicated Wi-Fi management.
- The PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved.
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Featuring enhanced protection against ESD events, the PowerBeam AC offers a more robust mount with a convenient lifting loop or handle.
Compare The Top 10 How To Configure Beam Fiber Wifi Router
No products for "How To Configure Beam Fiber Wifi Router" found.