Bestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
Google WiFi system, 1-Pack - Router replacement for whole home coverage - NLS-1304-25
- A new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless WiFi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices ; WiFi throughput: 1200 Mpbs
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what's connected, prioritize devices, and pause the WiFi on kids' devices
- A single WiFi point covers up to 1,500 square feet, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 square feet WiFi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- 24/7 phone support from Google; 1 year warranty; Material: Plastic
Bestseller No. 3
UGREEN Ethernet Adapter USB 2.0 to 10/100 Network RJ45 LAN Wired Adapter for Nintendo Switch, Wii, Wii U, MacBook, Chromebook, Windows 10, 8.1, Mac OS, Surface Pro, Linux ASIX AX88772 Chipset (Black)
- UGREEN USB 2.0 to RJ45 Network adapter connects your computer or tablet to a router, modem or network switch for network connection.
- USB 2.0 Ethernet adapter is a good solution for adding a standard RJ45 port to your Ultrabook, notebook, or MacBook Air for file transferring, video conferencing, gaming, and HD video streaming.
- Full 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0'S 480 Mbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections. Link and activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required.
- USB to Ethernet supports wake-on-land (WOL), full-duplex (FDX) and half-duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover detection, backpressure routing, auto-correction (auto MDIX). support IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10baset-t and 100baset-tx networks.
- Nintendo switch, Wii and Wii U supported, widely compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12, Linux Kernel 3.X/2.6, and chrome OS. Does not support Windows RT, Android.
Compare The Top 10 Google Wifi Router Speed Test