Bestseller No. 1
Fahrenheat FUH54 UNIT HEATERS, Beige
- Ideal for garages, workshops, basements or outside buildings
- Rugged, heavy-duty industrial type heater. Built-in single pole thermostat adjusts from 45º to 135º fahrenheit
- Built-in ceiling mount bracket for easyvertical or horizontal mounting
- Adjustable louvers to direct heat to desired area
- A high level cutout automatically shuts off current in event of overheating and reactivates the heater when temperature returns to normal
Bestseller No. 2
Comfort Zone CZ220 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater with Dual Knob Controls
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The fan-forced heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard-wired installation, which saves valuable floor space in a packed warehouse, garage or storage area.
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: The body of the commercial heater is crafted from heavy gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuations in areas that are poorly insulated.
- TARGETED HEATING: Louvers and a variable mounting angle direct airflow where it is needed most, while the fan-forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS: The dual knob thermostat allows you to easily adjust the temperature to just the right level for your space and to turn the ceiling mount heater on and off quickly.
- SMART SAFETY FEATURES: A built-in sensor switches the device off automatically if it overheats, while a power indicator light ensures that you know when the unit is in use.
Bestseller No. 3
Comfort Zone 7500 Watt Heater With Remote
- Comfort Zone
Bestseller No. 4
NewAir G73 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater, Heats up to 500 square feet
- Built-in thermostat with automatic shut-off protects against overheating
- Durable stainless steel construction is built to last.Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Hardwired (not a traditional electrical outlet) to eliminate maintenance problems associated with propane heaters
- Heats up to 500 square feet - perfect for shops, garages, worksites; Volts: 120
- The NewAir G73 requires 30 amp circuits when setting up. Profession installation from an Electrician is recommended
SaleBestseller No. 5
Homeleader ETL Portable Radiant Heater, Indoor Safe Heater 1250W/1500W, Rapid Heating with Adjustable Thermostat, for Garages, Workshops, Warehouses, Bedroom
- 【Efficient and rapid heating】Perfect for living spaces, work shops, garages, and areas with air leaks & drafts. Easy to adjust manual controls will help maintain ideal comfort level. This heater has 2 heat settings: 1250 and 1500 watts. Use the higher setting(1500 WATT) to raise the room temperature quickly. When the desired temperature is reached use the lower 1250 WATT setting. It is usually sufficient to maintain a comfortable temperature.
- 【Safety is the most important】Safety tip-over cutoff switch and automatic overheat protection system. Stay cool housing fan-assisted for wide heat dispersion. Additional safety features: cool touch plastic housing and auto shut-off.
- 【Unique Design】Made from light weight steel. Max flow fan pushes heat further into the room. Stay-cool molded, the handle on the back of the heater is convenient for carry. Thermostat automatically regulates heat for consistent room temperature.
- 【Best Convenience】The easy-to-carry and light weight heating equipment is travel friendly and user friendly. Space heater with easy DIY installation flexibility. Delivers fast start up and low noise performance. Adjustable thermostat lets you adjust the heat precisely what you want settings to get the desired warmth and comfort.
- 【Care Instruction】low maintenance heating device. Wait for the heater to cool before cleaning. Wipe with a clean damp cloth. Remove loose dust with feather duster. Do not use harsh chemical based cleaners. Do not immerse the heater in water.
Bestseller No. 6
Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Heater, WiFi
- WiFi enabled makes it possible for you to control the temperature from your phone!
- Safe to the touch grill. 1500 watts of power means you can heat up to 750 sq. ft. with supplemental heating.
- Space saving wall mount design means you don't lose floor space. Perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more
- When installed over the outlet, you can hide the cord inside the heater. This unit stays cool to the touch and the wall stays cool.
- Safe to the touch grill.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Dimplex DGWH4031G Garage and Shop Large 4000 Watt Forced Air, Industrial, Space Heater in, Gray/Black Finish
- Garage/workshop fan-forced heater with 4000-watt stainless-steel element
- 13,640 BTUs; automatic temperature control from 45 to 77 degrees F
- Fan delay uses residual heat for economical performance; auto safety shut off
- Attaches to wall/ceiling with included mounting bracket; heater swivels to direct heat
- Measures 11 by 7-2/7 by 9 inches. Heating Element- Fan is propeller type, accurately balanced and correctly pitched. 240V
Bestseller No. 8
Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt/6000-watt
- Heavy Duty 240V Single Phase 3000/6000W Commercial Electric Heater
- Hardwired; Power cord not included in the unit. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -14.5". Overall Width - Side to Side: -13". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -14.5".
- UL/CUL Listed Wall or Ceiling Mounted Heater; Bracket Included
- Adjustable Thermostat with HIGH and LOW Setting. A dynamically 8 inch fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area
- 5 Adjustable Louvers for to Direct Airflow
SaleBestseller No. 9
KING GH2410TB 240 Volt 10,000 Watt Garage Heater with Bracket and Thermostat, 10,000-Watt, Gray
- Built-in thermostat
- Adjustable Louvers to Direct Air
- Power On & Over-Temp Indicating Lights
- High Mass Steel Fin Heat Exchanger
- Patented Smart Limit Protection
SaleBestseller No. 10
Comfort Zone Wall Mount Heater
- 2 heat levels up to 7,500W
- Thermostat control
- Fan-forced for wide heat dispersion
- Ideal for household use
- 208V-240v heavy-duty, high-output heater
Compare The Top 10 Electric Heater Garage