SaleBestseller No. 1
Berkley Trilene XL Smooth Casting Monofilament 330 Yd Spool(6-Pound,Fl. Clear) (Packaging may vary)
- Smooth casting for maximum manageability
- The best trilene xl ever is the strongest and smoothest
- Smooth casting resists twists and kinks
- Versatile - ideal for a wide array of baits and techniques
- Provides strength, sensitivity and a smooth cast
Bestseller No. 2
KastKing World's Premium Monofilament 274M/300 Yards - 6LB
- LOW MEMORY - KastKing mono is made with Paralleled Roll Track technology resulting in better reel capacity for easier handling and casting!
- ABRASION RESISTANT - You can now take on a good bass fishing fight with nylon line.
- SUPERIOR CLARITY PLUS COLORS - Rest assure that your clear line will remain more invisible than ever and colored monofilament are available for many fishing tactics!
- LOW ABSORPTION - Gives the line less limpness and quicker retrieval, allowing any angler to have peace of mind to fish almost any condition and techniques with confidence.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - When it comes to KastKing, we're all about keeping fishing fun by keeping it affordable! KastKing's monofilament reduces line breakage at the knot and perfect for freshwater or saltwater fishing.
Bestseller No. 3
RUNCL PowerFluoro Fishing Line, 100% Fluorocarbon Coated Fishing Line, Hybrid Line - Virtually Invisible, Faster Sinking, Low Stretch, Extra Sensitivity, Abrasion Resistance (300Yds, 6LB(2.7kgs))
- Hybrid Line: The PowerFluoro is constructed of a 100% fluorocarbon outer coating with copolymer core, the fluorocarbon coating produces outstanding shock strength, abrasion resistance and knot strength to deliver the ultimate in impact strength, and added copolymer that adds flexibility, knot strength and reduced memory
- Virtually Invisible: The fluorocarbon's light-refractive index is nearly identical to water, makes line virtually invisible to fish in the water for a stealthy presentation, which can be used in any water conditions
- Ultimate Strength: The PowerFluoro's amazing strength allows it to withstand sudden, aggressive strikes and deliver solid hooksets, provides excellent shock strength, abrasion resistance and knot strength for maximum castability
- Faster Sinking: Features high-density construction with non-absorbency (it won't freeze, which makes it great for ice fishing), helps to sink faster than monofilament of the same diameter, allows lures to rapidly reach the desired trolling depth to catch the fish
- Low Stretch & Extra Sensitivity: Possess a constant uniform diameter with low stretch and extra sensitivity, letting you feel even the slightest bite from fish. You'll soon see your catch ratio shooting up!
SaleBestseller No. 4
Berkley Trilene XT Monofilament Economy Pack(6-Pound,Low-Vis Green)
- Abrasion Resistant - Tough against all rough or sharp objects
- Superior strength to fight fish in heavy cover
- Manageable - Ideal for flipping, pitching, or casting
SaleBestseller No. 5
- The best Vanish formula ever
- Remains clear underwater 100% fluorocarbon refracts light similar to water
- Sinks underwater more sensitive and a more direct profile from rod tip to lure
- Superior Wet Strength Non-absorbing fluorocarbon maintains strength
- Improved Flexibility - Vanish is the most flexible fluorocarbon
Bestseller No. 6
KastKing FluoroKote Fishing Line 100 Percent Pure Fluorocarbon Coated 6LB 300Yds 274M Premium Spool Clear
- KastKing - the ICAST 2015 Award winning brand, releases the new 2016 FluoroKote Fishing line. It's a combination of the No.1 selling KastKing Copolymer Fishing Line with high-tech 100% fluorocarbon coating that reduces the line's visibility when immersed in water.
- The combination of the two materials maximizes the advantage of fluorocarbon invisibility with the low memory and superior castability of copolymer. So you can have similar qualities and performance of fluorocarbon at a lower price.
- Low Stretch, high strength, superior abrasion resistance, higher density, and greatly reduced visibility make KastKing FluoroKote Fishing Line a great upgrade from mono line and ideal low cost alternative to fluorocarbon line.
- The diameters of the FluoroKote are less than KastKing Copolymer Fishing lines or other monofilament lines, resulting in a smaller, stronger line that gives you more reel capacity and increased depth with diving baits.
- KastKing FluoroKote Fluorocarbon fishing line sinks faster with low absorption. The unique fluorocarbon materials make the line extremely durable, offer great knot strength, and exceed in sensitivity. KastKing FluoroKote Line is extremely versatile, giving anglers piece of mind to fish almost any conditions and techniques with confidence.
SaleBestseller No. 7
KastKing Superpower Braided Fishing Line,Low-Vis Gray,6 LB,327 Yds
- Strong knot strength - dynamically incorporated strands in Casting Superpower braided lines allow you to easily tie a more solid knot; you can even tie an improved clinch knot.
- Low memory - helps you achieve a better, farther casts, less chance of wind Knots
- Greater abrasion resistance - of Casting braided fishing line decreases the likelihood of losing your "big one"! Casting Superpower Braid line's powers are. . . Super!
- Ultra-high sensitivity & Zero stretch - for superior hook setting that increases your catch ratio.
- Smaller diameter - compared to other brands allowing you to spool more fishing line on to your reel.
SaleBestseller No. 8
Leland Trout S.O.S. Green Fishing Line, 6-Pound/350-Yard
- Number one in fishing sports
- Manufactured in the country of China
- Made of the highest quality material
Bestseller No. 9
Mr. Crappie MC6HV Mega Spool Line, 6-Pound, 1500-Yard, Hi-Viz
- Field tested and approved by Wally Marshall
- Designed specifically for small reel usage
- Extremely abrasion-resistant formula
- Low memory that increases casting distance
Bestseller No. 10
Stren Crappie Mono
- Optimized for Crappie
- Small diameter for casting small lures
- Strong and abrasion resistant for fishing thick cover
Compare The Top 10 6 Pound Fishing Line